Smarter Technology, Superior Performance
At Liberty Reach the key to making our vision of the future a reality is innovation. We developed – and continuously improve upon – true 3D vision technology that enables robots to work faster, perform better, and increase capabilities.
How it Works
Liberty Reach’s tech is the world's first robot guidance system to use 3D volumetric sensors with advanced proprietary algorithms to calculate part offsets in 6 degrees of freedom.
This method has several advantages:
- One image is required to calculate offsets - the part offset is calculated in less than one second
- No external lights are required; sensors are not affected by ambient lighting
- Large part shifts & rotations that would fault other vision systems are handled with ease
- One set of sensors can be used for multiple part styles - no additional hardware is required
- The guidance system helps quality control - faults generate when a sample part is warped compared to the reference
- The technology is made possible by recent advances in sensor technology, intelligent software, and computing technology
Proprietary 3D volumetric sensors acquire images in a single shot.
Sensors are GigE, PoE and designed for the industrial market.
Invisible, near-infrared lasers are built in, making the sensors immune to flashing factory lights that cause faults in other vision systems.
Advanced algorithms developed by Liberty Reach generate an accurate offset in 6 degrees of freedom in less than one second. The offset is sent to the robot so it can adjust to the unique pose of the workpiece.
WANT MORE DETAILS?
The speed and versatility of our technology:
- Decreases fault occurrence
- Significantly reduces cycle time
- Increases productivity
- Reduces costs of production